OBJECTIVE, SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
- By accessing and/or using our Platform and providing the information as explained in this Policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy. We encourage you to read this Policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Policy, you may choose to discontinue usage of the Platform.
- Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company, even if such mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (“TRAI Regulations”). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You further confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(bw) of the TRAI Regulations and you have specifically opted to receive communications in this regard on the mobile number provided by you.
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We communicate with you through a variety of means and channels, including our Platform, email, phone or text messaging on your mobile phone. Such communications may involve giving to you, as well as receiving information from you. We collect and receive the Personal Information in the following ways:
When you submit your Personal Information on our Platform: The Company collects and stores the Personal Information that you provide while using our Platform including when you enter your Personal Information into data fields on the Platform as part of a voluntary registration process. We also collect and store your Personal Information through sponsored social media platforms, events, etc. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to register, place orders for the Products, receive information about various Products, register for newsletters, receive offers, contact Company’s customer care service, or respond to the Company’s surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide the Company with any information that is not specifically requested or that you do not wish to share. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Platform or certain features of our Platform.
• Automatic collection: We automatically collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Such information includes information about your use of the Platform, your interaction with content and services available through the Platform. Like many websites, unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to the Platform some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the Website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Platform easier by allowing the Company to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Platform. Certain features of the Platform may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
• Other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Further, we may receive information about you from third parties that feature our Products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or social media sites through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) Personal Information about you, including usage information. We may also receive information, such as marketing related or demographic information about you from third parties to enhance our ability to tailor our content and offer you the Products that we believe may be of interest to you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites which it does not own, manage or control.
DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
• understand and save Customer’s preferences for future visits.
• keep track of advertisements.
• compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
• you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You may look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
• if you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the Customer’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Policy from time to time. When changes are made, the Policy link will include a notation “Revised (date).” indicating that you should review the new terms, which will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Platform after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Policy and any changes contained therein.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact:
Casca Remedies Pvt.ltd.
11K, Nanakpura, Kuldeep Nagar, Ambala Cantt, Haryana 133004
Email id – email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org